Our Pizza Dough Recipe
Everyone loves pizza. Right?! And when you make your own pizza dough, it’s super yummy and a lot healthier than a store-bought version. With only 7 ingredients, our pizza dough recipe incorporates NutraCleanse™ into the mix, which increases the fibre and omega fatty acid content (among other important nutrients).
Here’s our recipe for homemade pizza dough with NutraCleanse™:
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- I packet Red Star yeast (about 2 tbsp.)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for work surface)
- 1 cup NutraCleanse™
- Pour water into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with yeast and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, ¼ cup of oil, and salt into the yeast mixture.
- Add flour and NutraCleanse™, mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with remaining oil.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, or about 1 hour.
- Place on a lightly floured work surface and gently knead twice.
- Use immediately, or wrap the dough in saran wrap tightly and freeze in a sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months.
And that’s it! Let us know what you think of our homemade pizza dough recipe by commenting on social and tagging us @NutraCleanseTM. Not sure where to find NutraCleanse? Visit our Retailers page, or watch the video below: